ACNM hosts a number of events to increase the community’s awareness of Autism Spectrum Disorders and the services available through ACNM. Ongoing fundraising events occur to raise funds to support the low-cost services provided by ACNM.
- #GoBlueMS T-Shirt Design Contest entries submitted Jan 22nd through midnight Feb 8th
- The top 3 designs will be selected and posted on ACNM’s Facebook page on Monday, February 11th through Monday, February 18th at midnight. The top 3 artists will also have an “About the Artist” included on ACNM’s Facebook page.
- The design with the most “Likes” will be announced as the winner on February 19th.
- Teacher Training Workshop Feb 4-5, 2019 9:00am-3:30 pm
- For more information go to our Services page/ Workshops
- Partnering with Blue for Boo Walk, Run, or Ride on the Square, Holly Springs MS- April 13, 2019
- Check out their Facebook @learningaboutautismthroughbooseyes OR website www.blueforboo.com
- ACNM Annual 5k @ Ballard Park, Tupelo MS- April 27, 2019