ACNM hosts a number of events to increase the community’s awareness of Autism Spectrum Disorders and the services available through ACNM. Ongoing fundraising events occur to raise funds to support the low-cost services provided by ACNM.
- #GoBlueMS T-Shirt on sale NOW see Autism Store to order online or stop by the center!
- Fairpark Burger Frenzy in front of Tupelo City Hall April 2, 2019
- Tupelo Parks and Rec are cooking up some tasty burgers including chips, drink, and Hollypop’s Bakery sugar cookie
- More information can be found on Facebook @TupeloParkRec
- Partnering with Blue for Boo Walk, Run, or Ride on the Square, Holly Springs MS- April 13, 2019
- Check out their Facebook @learningaboutautismthroughbooseyes OR website www.blue4boo.org
- ACNM Annual 5k @ Ballard Park, Tupelo MS- April 27, 2019