Mississippi Medicaid has just recently started covering a portion of the cost of Applied Behavior Analysis therapy, the only evidence-based treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorders, but the Autism Center of North Mississippi still relies on grants, donations and fundraisers to supplement the cost of our program. From the beginning, our mission has been to offer affordable therapeutic services to our families. We rely on your support to continue our amazing program. We invite you to join us by donating today to help us transform lives and families. This is only made possible with your help.
Goals for 2019 include:
- Launch B.L.A.S.T (Basic Living And Social skills Training)
- a new program to serve older children ages 10 – 18 offering prevocational and daily living skills training
- Begin offering diagnostics and expanding services with the help of our new Clinical Psychologist
- Meet her in the About page under Team!
- Hire additional staff to provide therapy to current clients AND take on new clients for new programs
- Purchase equipment and needed materials for therapy
Purchase 2019 #GoBlueMS Shirts
Donate via PayPal
Click the button below to donate via PayPal. We appreciate any and all donations.
Thank you for your support!
If you would rather give materials, our staff maintains a wish list of items the Autism Center needs but don’t fit within our budget:
- Desktop computers and monitors
- Gently used children’s toys
- Gift cards to buy supplies (Walmart, Staples, Teacher’s Pet, Amazon)
Kroger Community Rewards
Support the Autism Center every time you shop at Kroger!
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so you will need to click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization (65635 Autism Center of North Mississippi), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Donate to the Autism Center with every purchase you make on Amazon.
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.