Mississippi Medicaid has just recently started covering a portion of the cost of Applied Behavior Analysis therapy, the only evidence-based treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorders, but the Autism Center of North Mississippi still relies on grants, donations and fundraisers to supplement the cost of our program. From the beginning, our mission has been to offer affordable therapeutic services to our families. We rely on your support to continue our amazing program. We invite you to join us by donating today to help us transform lives and families. This is only made possible with your help.
Goals for 2020 include:
- Increase Parent Training Services
- Develop new Professional Development Series
- Offer respite Saturday mornings 4 times a year!
- Launch a new ABA team in August 2020
- Hire additional staff to provide therapy to current clients AND take on new clients for new team
Become our PARTNER!!
If you or your organization would like to become our partner contact our office through email (email@example.com) or by phone (662-840-0974). Click the link below to view our Partnership Levels and Opportunities
Donate via PayPal
Click the button below to donate via PayPal. We appreciate any and all donations.
Thank you for your support!
If you would rather give materials, our staff maintains a wish list of items the Autism Center needs but don’t fit within our budget:
- Gently used children’s toys
- Gift cards to buy supplies (Walmart, Sam’s Club, Amazon)
Find other opportunities under Support our Cause